Enrollment Ongoing for 2012-2013 School Year
We have a few spaces open! Inquire now.
Enrollment is ongoing for the current school year which started September 10, 2012 and ends June 7, 2013. Email our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Inquire about space in our current classes
- Receive an online enrollment form to register or join our waitlist
- Ask general questions about registration (current or future)
Key registration dates for the 2013-2014 School Year
Priority Enrollment for Current and Alumni Families
- Continuing Threes/Fours Students: January 14-17
This registration period is for current three year old students in the Threes/Fours class wishing to return for the second year in this class. Instructions will come via email from the Registrar.
- Continuing Students (All Other Classes): January 23-29
Families currently enrolled at MPCP may enroll continuing students and/or new sibling students during this registration period. Instructions will come via email from the Registrar.
- Alumni Families: February 11-27
This enrollment period is for families who have attended MPCP for at least one year in the past but are not currently enrolled. Alumni Registration starts at 9PM on February 11. A link to an online enrollment form will be emailed to all families that have expressed their desire to enroll during this registration period. If you have not yet done so, but would like to enroll as Alumni, please email email@example.com and request to be put on the Alumni list for this year. Registration is first-come, first-served and is pending submission of tuition deposit and signed Parent Agreement by February 27. If you do not have Internet access, you may instead mail or drop your 2013-14 Registration Form, tuition deposit, and signed Parent Agreement at the school ATTN: Registrar. Postmark will be used to determine enrollment time.
Open Enrollment for New Families
- Open House: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 from 6-8PM
The Open House will be held at the Madison Park Bath House, 1900 43rd Avenue East. Children are welcome. Teachers, board members, a financial aid officer, and current parents will be available to answer questions and give a tour of the school and programs
- School Tours: Can be scheduled any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by signing up at the Open House.
- Open Enrollment Day for New Families will be held on Saturday, March 2, 2013, 8AM at the Madison Park Bath House, 1900 43rd Avenue East. Enrollment is first-come, first-served for all classes. Bring a copy of your signed Registration Form and Parent Agreement as well as your tuition deposit. Families unable to attend the Open House should email email@example.com to discuss your options or to have an enrollment link sent to them later that day, after in-person enrollments are complete.
PRINTABLE PDF FORMS
The fastest way to enroll is to request an online enrollment application from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to enroll by mail or in person, or if you are enrolling at Open Enrollment Day, please use the two printable enrollment forms below.
2013-14 Registration Form
Call 206.324.7846 or email the Registrar with any questions.